We at The H Group Real Estate and Property Management, LLC strive to meet each property owners needs in maintaining and renting of their property.
The H Group Real Estate and Property Management, LLC managing procedures are as follows:
- Eliminate the stress of property management
- Advertise available properties (Arkansas Democrat Gazette, Craiglist, Postlets, 24 hour rent line, and Company Website)
- Provide applications to prospective tenants
- Screen prospective tenants through credit checks, criminal screening, work history, and landlord or ownership references
- Provide viewing of properties to prospective tenants
- Issue Arkansas Attorney approved leases to qualifying tenants.
- Maintain existing lease until new lease is issued fulfilling remainder of former lease
- Issue lease to owners if requested
- Enforce rules and regulations of lease
- Collect rents from tenants
- Collect Security Deposit and maintain them in Company Escrow Account
- Serve Eviction Notices after 5th day of the month
- File paper work with Prosecuting Attorney's office if tenant has not vacated the property within given timeframe.
- Secure an attorney if needed for tenant eviction
- Relinquish Security Deposit according to terms of lease in a timely manner governeed by Arkansas Realtor Association
- Provide tenant and owner with 24 hour phone number
- Maintain positive rappore with tenants and owners
- Maintain properties' maintenance with qualified persons
- Secure owners permission for each repair over agree repair limit
- Provide a detailed monthly report to owner showing rents collected and expenses
- Distribute payments for expenses
- Distribute remaining funds to owner each month